Bourbon Basted Salmon
|Bourbon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Salmon fillets||2 Pound (4 Pieces / Steaks, 1 Inch Thick)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Line a baking pan with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the bourbon, oil, and soy sauce, and whisk until blended.
3. Place the salmon skin-side down in the baking pan and brush with some of the basting mixture. Bake, uncovered, basting 2 or 3 times, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the fish just flakes when tested with a fork.
4. In a small saucepan, bring the remaining basting mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Transfer the salmon fillets to dinner plates and serve the basting mixture on the side.