1 Cup (16 tbs) (made from crushed tomatoes, lobster broth, white wine and saffron)
3 Large (topped with butter, herbs, parsley and Parmesan cheese)
1. Clean and wash the seafood well.
2. Heat a medium sauce pan and pour the olive oil.
3. Drop the butter and let it melt.
4. Add the garlic and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
5. Throw in the clams and the mussels.
6. Pour in the white wine and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the rest of the seafood.
8. Sprinkle in the salt and another pinch of red pepper flakes.
9. Ladle in the pre made tomato sauce.
10.Cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes till everything is cooked.
12.Uncover and cook for a minute or two and finish off.
13.Throw the crostini in the grill and lightly toast them.
14.Plate and serve the Bouillabaisse warm alongside the crostini.