|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||7 1⁄4 Ounce (3/4 Th Of The Soup Can)|
|Cooked seafood||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Crab, Lobster, Shrimp, Sole, Etc)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1 Dash|
|French bread slice||4 , toasted|
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) Take a 3 qt. glass casserole and combine onion, garlic, bay leaf, thyme and oil in it.
3) Microwave (high) 3-4 minutes, stirring once.
4) Add soup, water, seafood (any combination you like), lemon juice, and hot sauce.
5) Again microwave (high) 6-8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes until boiling.
6) Cover the casserole and cook for additional 2 minutes.
7) Let the covered dish rest for 5 minutes.
8) In 4 soup bowls, arrange a slice of French bread and ladle hot soup over them.
9) Serve as appetizer.