|Clams in shell||12|
|Crab in shells||1 Pound, cut into small chunks|
|Firm fleshed fish||1 Pound, cut into bite sized chunks|
|Jumbo shrimp in shell||1 Pound|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||32 Ounce (2 cans, 16 ounces each)|
|Clam juice||16 Ounce (2 bottles, 8 ounces each)|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into chunks|
|Celery stalks||2 , cut into chunks|
1. Rinse the seafood and leave to drain.
2. In a large casserole, combine all the seafood, other ingredients and add water, enough to cover the ingredients.
3. Cover dish with lid or cling film and microwave on HIGH (9) for 25 minutes. Stir ingredients after every five minutes or so.
4. Let stand covered for 5 minutes.
5. Serve the stew hot with crusty bread pieces.