|Clams in shell||12|
|Crab in shells||1 Pound, cut into small chunks|
|Firm fleshed fish||1 Pound, cut into bite sized chunks|
|Jumbo shrimp in shell||1 Pound|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||32 Ounce (2 cans, 16 ounces each)|
|Clam juice||16 Ounce (2 bottles, 8 ounces each)|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into chunks|
|Celery stalks||2 , cut into chunks|
1. Rinse the seafood and leave to drain.
2. In a large casserole, combine all the seafood, other ingredients and add water, enough to cover the ingredients.
3. Cover dish with lid or cling film and microwave on HIGH (9) for 25 minutes. Stir ingredients after every five minutes or so.
4. Let stand covered for 5 minutes.
5. Serve the stew hot with crusty bread pieces.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2003 Calories from Fat 354
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.6%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g43.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1297.2 mg432.4%
Sodium 6180.3 mg257.5%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.6%
Sugars 37 g
Protein 326 g651.9%
Vitamin A 285.8% Vitamin C 414.4%
Calcium 121.3% Iron 362.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet