Quick Mock Bouillabaisse
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
|Bay leaf||1⁄2 Small|
|Thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Cooked seafood||2 Cup (32 tbs) (crab, fish, lobster, shrimp)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|French bread slice||4 , toasted|
1) In a saucepan, add olive oil to heat.
2) Add onion, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme to sautÃ© until tender.
3) Stir in soup, water, seafood combination as per your choice, lemon juice, and "Tabasco" sauce.
4) Combine thoroughly and bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes by reducing the heat.
6) Place toasts in the bottom of the soup bowls. Ladle soup on the toasts to tserve.