|Rock lobster tails||32 Ounce (4 Tails, 7 To 8 Ounce Each)|
|Red snapper||1 Pound|
|Instant chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant minced garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fennel seed||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Bon appetit||5 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Clam juice||8 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Peel the carrot and cut into small cubes.
2) Peel, seed and dice the tomatoes.
3) Chop the lobster tails into large pieces.
4) Cut the fish into pieces of 2-inches each.
5) In a large saucepan or kettle, put all the ingredients except the cod, perch and French bread.
6) Cover the contents of the pan or kettle with water and boil hard for about 8 minutes.
7) Add the cod and perch and boil for another 8 minutes.
8) Remove the fish and transfer it to a large bowl or platter.
9) Cut the French bread into ¼-inch slices and place them in the bottom of a soup tureen.
10) Over the bread, pour the broth.
11) Ladle the hot soup into individual soup bowls and serve the soup hot as an appetizer. The fish is to be served on side plates.