|Carrot||1 Medium, sliced|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Fish||3 Pound, cooked, flaked (Cod, Whiting, Haddock Halibut)|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fish stock/Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a hot skillet, melt butter and add carrot, onion, and garlic to cook until golden brown.
2) Discard the garlic.
3) Put fish, tomatoes, bay leaf and stock.
4) Place over medium heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Add remaining ingredients except sherry and cook for 5 more minutes.
6) Drizzle with sherry to serve immediately.