1. Halve the cooked lobster lengthwise.
2. Infuse the brains to a bowl of lightly salted cold water for about half an hour to remove its blood.
3. Drain them and get rid of their outer transparent membrane.
4. Wash the brains again in the cold water and divide them into 2 by making 4 pieces.
5. Add the brains to the saucepan and immerse it in lightly salted cold water.
6. Boil it over moderate heat and get rid of any scum that remains.
7. Add the bay leaf by lowering the heat and cover the pan using a lid.
8. Cook brains for about 20 minutes in a very gentle way.
9. Spray freshly ground pepper and salt over it.
10. Take small pan and add butter over moderate heat and allow it to brown without burning.
11. Add liquid, caper and invert it over the brains.
12. Serve brains accompanied by crusty bread. The crusty bread is supplied to mop the butter.