|Bread cubes||4 Cup (64 tbs), halved|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh OR Frozen)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, mix together the halved bread cubes, butter or margarine, sugar and cinnamon.
3) Place the blueberries in a bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar and drizzle lemon juice over it.
4) In a 7 1/2X 12" baking dish, arrange alternate layers of bread mixture and the berries.
5) Bake for about 30 minutes, or till the mixture starts to bubble.
6) Serve the Blueberry Betty chilled or warm.
7) Garnish it with whipped cream, if desired.