Peach Blueberry Crisp
|Sliced peeled peaches||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, finely shredded|
|Cinnamon/Nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), coarsely chopped|
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. For filling, thaw frozen fruit, if using and keep without letting it drain.
3. In a 10x6-inch baking dish combine fruit and sugar and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl combine brown sugar, oats, flour, lemon peel, and cinnamon or nutmeg.
5. Cut in margarine or butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
6. Stir in walnuts.
7. Sprinkle crumb mixture over filling.
8. Bake in the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes.
9. Alternately if using frozen fruit bake for about 40 minutes.
10. Serve warm with garnish as desired.
Calories 471 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.3%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.5 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.7%
Sugars 54.4 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet