Blueberry Ice Milk
|Fresh blueberries||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a pot, add blueberries and honey and allow to boil while stirring the mix.
2) Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Add mix in a blender, puree and strain.
4) Mix in skim milk and vanilla.
5) Add the mixture in an ice cream maker or turn into a large pan and place in freezer till mushy but not solid.
6) Remove from freezer and beat to break ice crystals.
7) Place back into the freezer.
8) Repeat twice, turning the mix into ice milk into a covered container the final time.
9) Freeze till serving time.
10) Top with blueberries and serve.