|White toast slices||1 , cut in 1/4-inch cubes|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground mace||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||4 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place half of the bread pieces on a small baking dish.
3) In a small, bowl, miv together mace and half of sweetener.
4) Fold in blueberries lightly.
5) Spoon the berry mixture on the bread slices.
6) Cover with the remaining bread pieces.
7) In a small bowl blend together vanilla, egg, milk and remaining sweetener.
8) Beat the mixture for I minute.
9) Slowly stream over the bread pieces.
10) Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
11) Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream and garnish with whole blueberries if desired.