|Blueberries/Any other fruit, thawed||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Freshly ground nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Tablespoon (Granular)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 X 9" baking dish.
3) Place the bluberries in the baking dish.
4) In a large bowl, combine milk, yoghurt, eggs, flour, salt, nutmeg, sugar, vanilla and almond extract.
5) Pour the mixture over the blueberries and spread evenly.
6) bake for about 55 minutes or until the top turns golden brown. Let cool.
7) Serve the Blueberry Delight at room temperature.