1. Wash and dice the peaches and keep it in separate bowl.
2. In a medium saucepan heat 1 cup blueberries over medium heat, add the balsamic vinegar and sugar, stir well.
3. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved and the blueberries become soft and break open.
4. Combine the peaches and 2 cups of blueberries in a large bowl and pour the warm balsamic blueberries over the fresh fruits.
5. Stir and combine all ingredients well, sprinkle black pepper on top and let it rest for 30 minutes.
6. Serve it along with vanilla yogurt or ice cream.
If you are fond of the taste of balsamic vinegar, then try out this simple and easy recipe that would serve as a great breakfast, snack or a dessert. Watch this impressive video that shares this versatile recipe with a twist of pepper and can be prepared in just a few minutes. See this video and give it a try.
Calories 144 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.66 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.27%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.9 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.8%
Sugars 29.4 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 8.7%
Vitamin C 30.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Pepper Balsamic Blueberries And Peaches Recipe Video