It is a very simple process to dehydrate blueberries. The process involves blanching and then dehydrating them for about 12 hours. Dehydrating food helps to keep it fresh for longer time, which means you can store and use them for longer period of time. Let us learn to dehydrate blueberries with dehydrate to store.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Blanch blueberries in boiling water.
2. Leave them in water for a minute.
3. Strain off the excess water.
4. Lay them on dehydrating tray. Do not overlap.
5. Using a toothpick poke hole in each berry.
6. Put them in the dehydrator for 12 hours.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.
Today everyone is very healthy conscious and everyone is very concerned on what they are eating. This next dish is very healthy and you should definitely check out this video of the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Blueberries. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique dish. Everyone one should definitely check this video out.