Blueberry delight is another holiday recipe. It is a no bake delight for cheesecake lovers. Simple and easy to make, the blueberry delight has a crispy crust and a fluffy filling and tart topping.
1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped
All purpose flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Blueberry pie filling
1 Can (10 oz)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Cut in the butter into flour.
2. Add pecans and mix.
3. Transfer the mixture into a baking pan.
4. Preheat oven at 350 F for 25 minutes.
5. In a bowl, mic powdered sugar and cream cheese. Whip them together.
6. Add cool whip and blend it well.
7. Put the filling on the cooled crust.
8. Spread the blueberry filling.
9. Cover it and refrigerate it overnight before serving.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.