This is dessert is so easy to make and yet so delicious! You can substitute the blackberries for raspberries or strawberries if you would like. You will need some time to allow the berries to render juice and to chill the whipped cream so plan ahead!
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), chilled
1 Teaspoon (FOR GARNISH)
1. In a bowl, place the blackberries. Add ½ a cup of confectioner’s sugar and carefully toss to cover all the berries.
2. Allow sitting at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3. Take another bowl. Pour half of the blackberries into it and mash the fruit with a fork. Pass the mashed blackberries through a sieve. Make sure you squeeze all the juice out.
4. Whip the cream in another bowl until it starts to thicken. Add ½ a cup of confectioner’s sugar and whip until stiff and firm.
5. Fold the blackberry juice into the whipped cream. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Take a ramekin; place some blackberries into it.
7. Top with some cream. Garnish with an extra blackberry and a mint leaf and serve.