|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for frying)|
|Canned blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brandy||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla ice cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Drain blackberries from can.
1) In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt .
2) In the center of the flour mixture, make a well and add egg and milk.
3) Beat till smooth.
4) Ina pitcher, pour the mixture and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5) Lightly oil an 8 inch crepe pan and heat.
6) Make four thin crepes.
7) Fold crepes into quarters, arrange on a warmed serving plate and keep hot.
8) Take a sieve and place drained blackberries in it.
9) Dry them on paper towels.
10) In a saucepan, gently heat honey with brandy.
11) Remove the pan from heat before it boils.
12) To assemble crepes, put a cube of ice cream on top of each and scatter with blackberries.
13) Pour hot honey mixture over crepes and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
14) Serve the crepes immediately.