|For blackberry syrup|
|Blackberries||8 Cup (128 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or To Taste)|
|Soda water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Prepare blackberry syrup in a food processor. Pulse the blackberries till partly pureed.
2) In a saucepan transfer berry puree and heat to boiling point.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes till juice is released.
4) Sieve the puree over a bowl. Press the juice gently through a sieve pressing it with the back of a wooden spoon retaining only the seeds.
5) Pour the berry juice back to the saucepan.
6) Stir in sugar and bring to a boil, stirring till sugar dissolves.
7) Remove from heat and let cool.
8) Pour approximately 3 cups syrup into a portable leak-proof container and chill. It can be stored for a month.
9) Pack syrup, soda and ice cubes individually in a cooler.
10) Lemon twists have to be kept in plastic bag and packed in the cooler.
11) To prepare spritzers, fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes.
12) Pour into each glass 1/2 cup blackberry syrup.
13) Pour soda water on the glasses and place a lemon twist on the side.