Blackberry Pineapple Mold
|Fresh blackberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange-flavored gelatin||7 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple juice and water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pineapple chunks||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained|
1. In a bowl combine blackberries and sugar and allow them mix up for about 10 minutes.
2. Take another bowl add hot water to it and dissolve gelatin to it. Introduce fruit juice and water to it and put it into a 2-quart loaf pan.
3. Blend it pineapple chunks and spread the fruit as evenly as possible.
4. Fold in blackberries. ( Pineapple dives down to the bottom and blackberries tend to float upwards thus making two layers with a clear layer between them.
5. Chill off the mixture.
6. Unmold and team it with mayonnaise.