1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, and then add oats, coconut, and sugar in it. Mix.
4. Place a saucepan on heat, and melt butter in it.
5. Add golden syrup and mix it well.
6. In a mug, put boiling water and baking soda. Stir to combine.
7. Pour the baking soda mixture into the saucepan.
8. Now, pour melted butter quickly into the mixing bowl with flour. Mix to incorporate.
9. Take a little dough, roll and give it shape of cookie between the palm of your hands, and place it on baking tray.
10. Pop it in oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
11. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
12. Serve Anzac cookie with a cup of hot tea.