2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat until creamy.
3. Add two eggs, one at a time, whisk after every addition.
4. Put orange juice and orange rind in it. Mix it well. Scrape down the sides, and set it aside.
5. In another bowl sift, baking powder, and flour.
6. Add the butter mixture, and fold to incorporate.
7. In a small bowl, crack egg, and beat it lightly. Pour water and vanilla. Mix it well.
8. Line a baking tray with baking paper, clump little dough, roll and give it a desired shape.
9. Baste dough with egg vanilla mixture.
10. Pop it on oven, and bake for 30 minutes or until they are nice and brown.
11. Take it out of oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
12. Serve Greek biscuits with a hot cup of coffee.
If desires sprinkle sesame seeds on tip, when hot.