1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. To make the seasoned butter – stir the garlic powder, parsley, and old bay seasoning into the melted butter and set aside.
3. To make the biscuits, in a medium bowl beat the eggs and heavy cream together and set aside.
4. In a larger bowl cut the butter into the Bisquick. Make a crumbly mixture.
5. Stir in the grated cheddar, followed by the wet ingredients, mix until a soft dough forms.
6. Dollop the biscuit dough onto the baking sheet to form 10 rounded drop biscuits.
7. Bake for 13 minutes, brush with seasoned butter then bake for an additional 5 minutes.
8. Serve Cheddar bay Biscuits with fresh fruit juice.