Here’s a great recipe for tall, flaky biscuits that are easy to make and absolutely delicious. Make sure to treat your dough with extra love so don’t make these if you are having a bad day!
4 Cup (64 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
12 Tablespoon, cold (1 1/2 sticks)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a food processor, put the flour and butter in batches and pulse to get coarse crumbs consistency.
3. Transfer it to a large bowl.
4. Make a well in the centre and pour the buttermilk (shake it well).
5. Knead it gently only till all combines. Do not knead it into soft dough.
6. On a flat surface, sprinkle flour and spread the biscuit dough with hands gently.
7. Using a glass, cut out the biscuits (a biscuit cutter can also be used).
8. Place them on a baking tray close to each other.
9. Bake for 12 minutes or till done.
10. Remove from oven and allow to cooling.
11. On a serving plate, cut them into half and serve with gravy.