Here is a nice recipe for breakfast. It is great for brunches as well. If you do not want to go through the hassle of making home made biscuits go ahead and use store bought ones. No sweat!
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
2 1⁄2 Tablespoon
3 Cup (48 tbs)
12 Medium, cut into half
1. In a pan, brown and drain ground sausage. Keep aside.
2. To the same pan, add vegetable oil and flour.
3. Mix well, scraping the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Cook for 3 minutes till flour loses the raw taste.
4. Slowly whisk in 3 cups of milk. Whisk constantly, over medium heat, until sauce thickens. Sprinkle plenty of black pepper.
5. Return the sausage to the gravy and mix well.
6. In a serving plate, cut 2 biscuits through the middle, pour some sausage and gravy on the bottom part of the biscuit. Cover with the remaining biscuit top and serve.