Nothing says brunch like fresh out of the oven biscuits!
All purpose flour
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cubed
1 Cup (16 tbs) (250ml approx)
1. Preheat oven to 220 degree Celsius.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine all purpose flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, and salt. Mix.
4. Throw butter in bowl, and using your hand blend well, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5. Pour in milk and with fork stir it into soft, slightly sticky dough.
6. On a cutting board, sprinkle flour, place mixture on it and knead it gently.
7. With a biscuit cutter, cut the dough any way you want, and place them on cookie tray.
8. Place tray in oven, and bake for about 12 minutes or until golden.
9. Split biscuits into half, apply butter in center.
10. Serve butter biscuits with hot coffee or tea.