I love Chedder Bay Biscuits, so delicious! Make this for your family and they will love you forever for making it : )
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
Calorie countdown milk
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), cold
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Old bay seasoning
2 Tablespoon (For Butter Herb sauce)
1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried (For Butter Herb sauce)
1⁄4 Teaspoon (For Butter Herb sauce)
1. In a large bowl mix Carbquik with chives, garlic powder and old bay.
2. Add butter leaving in some butter chunks.
3. Add in the cheddar cheese and mix with a spatuala.
4. Pour milk in the mixture and mix well to make a dough.
5. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
6. Grease a baking tray and set aside.
7. For Butter sauce – in a pan, melt butter, sprinkle garlic powder, parsley and old bay seasoning. Mix well.
8. Make biscuits by rolling the dough between your hands.
9. Bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees.
11. Take out biscuits from oven.
12. Brush the butter sauce onto the biscuits and place it in the oven for another minute.