Made from a simple biscuit mix, these individual homemade bowls are so simple to whip up and are perfect to hold a serving of your favorite hearty chili, stew or chicken & noodles!
Biscuit baking mix
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Tablespoon (for dusting)
1. Preheat the oven to about 450 F.
2. In a bowl, using a spatula mix together baking mix, milk and cayenne pepper to make dough.
3. On a floured surface, place the dough and knead for 3 to 4 minutes to make soft dough.
4. Cut the dough into 6 equal size pieces; roll each piece into a ball.
5. Invert a muffin tin and lightly spray with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
6. Place a ball of dough over each inverted muffin cup, press the dough to wrap the outside of muffin cup.
6. Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden color.
7. Remove and let cool slightly until crisp.
8. Fill the biscuit bowl with chili or stew and serve or fill with mashed potatoes and cheese if you like.