This video shows you how to make cheddar scallion biscuits, and I give you a few tips on how to make sure your biscuits come out tender, fluffy, light, and soft.
6 Ounce (1.25 cups)
1 1⁄4 Teaspoon
4 Tablespoon, cubed
3 Ounce, grated
2 , chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Grease a sheet pan with butter and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Mix well.
4. Add the cubed butter, and using your fingertips break down the butter and mix until crumbly.
5. Stir in the cheddar and scallions.
6. Make a well in the center, pour buttermilk, and fold just to combine.
7. Sprinkle flour on the counter top and dump the dough out onto it. Gently pat it out into a circle or rectangle, and use a biscuit cutter to cut out little biscuits.
8. Place them on sheet pan and pop it in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
This video shows one of the best recipes for a biscuit- Baked Cheddar Scallion Biscuits. It also shares a few tips on how to make sure your biscuits come out tender, fluffy, light, and soft. So take a look at this video to make these wonder biscuits.