It is time to include a basic biscuit recipe into your low carb diet! This recipe for Chewy Garlic Cheddar Squares is a terrific easy biscuits recipe that is completely made to fit on your low carb foods list. Made with almond flour, this is definitely one of the tastiest and most original low carb recipes for your dinner table.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, cut the cold butter into the almond flour. Incorporate until the flour forms a coarse meal.
3. Add cheese, garlic powder, parsley flakes, salt and baking soda, and mix together.
4. Add heavy cream and just enough water to incorporate all the meal into a heavy dough ball.
5. Decide the format (bread sticks or squares) you want, place the dough on the parchment paper lined sheet pan.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes until top and bottom are brown.
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1352 Calories from Fat 1177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g205.1%
Saturated Fat 68.7 g343.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 345.9 mg115.3%
Sodium 1355.8 mg56.5%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 29 g58.5%
Vitamin A 80.1%
Vitamin C 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits Recipe Video