|Plain flour||7 Ounce|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Pinch (good pinch)|
|Castor sugar||4 Ounce|
|Beaten egg||1 (for mixing)|
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350ºF
2. Over a mixing bowl, hold a strainer and sieve the first 3 ingredeints, let the ingredeints drizzle into the bowl
3. In the mixing bowl, add small pieces of butter, then rub the butter into the ingredeints, using your fingertips to do it, keep rubbing until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs
4. Now in the bowl, containing these ingredeints, now stir in the sugar, alsoadd egg to make a stiff dough
5. On a surface, first sprinkle the flour and cocoa, then place the mixture and knead it , toll dough into a circle
6. Place the dough on a surface, and cut them in any shape you want to
7. In a greased baking dish, place the dough using a fork to prick it and transfering it here.
8. Finally bake at 350ºF for about 10-15 minutes
9. Once baked completely then let it cool on the baking tray for sometime
10. Once cooled completely, place on a wire tray and sprinkle castor sugar over.
11. Store in an airtight tin
12. Serve with cream or coffee