|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Extra to coat hand)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Wash and chop parsley.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar and shortening.
4) With a fork or pastry cutter blend it into dry ingredients until crumbly dough is formed.
5) Add milk and parsley into the dough, mix with your hands.
6) On a lightly floured surface, pat the dough until it is ½ inch thick.
7) With a cookie cutter, cut biscuits and lay them on cookie sheet.
8) Bake the biscuits for 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
9) Remove parsley and let them cool.
10) Serve the biscuits in a serving basket.