Carob Shortcake Biscuits
|Soya flour||1 Ounce (30 gram)|
|Wholemeal flour||3 Ounce (85 gram)|
|Carob flour||1 Ounce (30 grams)|
|Vegan margarine||2 Ounce (55 grams)|
|Soft brown sugar||1 Ounce (30 gram)|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Take a baking tray and grease it.
3. Mix vegan margarine and sugar and beat it well.
4. Mix the three types of flour.
5. Add the margarine and sugar mixture to the flour and knead it into smooth dough. Use water if required.
6. Make balls out of the dough.
7. Roll out the ball by placing it between two sheets of cooking foil.
8. Cut the flattened balls into desired shapes.
9. Prick it with a fork.
10. In a greased baking tray, place these biscuits and bake it at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3) for around 10 minutes.
11. Serve Carob Shortcake biscuits with dollops of cream or chocolate sauce.