|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Refrigerator biscuits||8 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Poppy seeds/Celery seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 225 C (450 F).
2. In an 8 inch x 8 inch x 2 inch pan, pour half quantity butter.
3. Shape refrigerator biscuits into 8 inch long strips and place over butter. Top with remaining butter.
4. Top with poppy seeds and bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or till done.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
6. De mould, place on a serving tray and serve immediately.