|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Using knife cut in shortening in the flour mixture, until the mixture is coarse.
4) Slowly stream in the milk and knead gently for half a minute.
5) Dust flour over the working table and roll the dough to desired thickness.
6) Using the round cutter, cut the dough and place on the cookie sheet.
7) Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
8) Remove form the oven and allow to cool completely.
9) Serve as desired.