|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Crisco||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 425° and prepare an ungreased cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, baking powder and the salt and mix well
3. Cut the Crisco into the flour mixture till it resembles large coarse meal grains. Add the milk to the flour and mix well till blended to make dough.
4. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead lightly for 8-10 minutes
5. Cut with a floured cutter and bake on the sheet for 12-15 minutes
6. Serve warm or at room temperature