Honey Biscuits Cookies
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Butter||2 Ounce, melted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Nuts||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Stoned dates||1⁄2 Pound, chopped|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the eggs, butter and honey. Beat well to thoroughly mix.
3) Into the honey mixture, sift together the baking powder and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
4) Into a lightly greased Swiss roll tin, spread the mixture.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
6) Mark the preparation into squares and leave to set.
7) Put the cookies on a wire rack and cool completely.
8) If you want to freeze the cookies, flash freeze first till firm and then pack in a rigid container. Separate each layer with foil. Seal, label and store in the freezer.
9) To serve the cookies without freezing, place them on a serving plate and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. To serve frozen cookies, first thaw them at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours and then serve.