Meat 'N Biscuit Bake
|Biscuit mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Cubed cooked beef||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Oregano leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Condensed golden mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and cut|
|Canned tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take a bowl and combine the biscuit mix and water as per the package directions.
3. Roll the biscuit dough into 8 -inch squares and sprinkle the cheese over it.
4. Roll up the dough in jelly -roll fashion and slice it into 8 pieces.
5. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it, and brown the beef. Along with it cook oregano with onion until it turns translucent.
6. Boil the mixture after adding soup, tomatoes and beans.
7. Spread the mixture over 1 ½ quart casserole.
8. Arrange the biscuits over edges of casserole.
9. Bake for about 15 minutes, until the biscuits become hot.
10. Serve the biscuits warm with a tossed salad.