Peanut Butter Biscuits Cookies
|Peanut butter||50 Gram|
|Soft brown sugar||100 Gram|
1) Heat the oven moderately to (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
2) Grease a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, put the butter, peanut butter and sugar.
4) Beat together until light and fluffy, then fold in the flour until evenly blended.
5) Knead the mixture lightly to get a fairly stiff dough, then divide into 4 equal pieces.
6) Form each piece into a roll about 23 cm/9 inches long, then cut each roll into 6 or 7 rounds.
7) On greased baking sheets, place the rounds with the prongs of a fork, make marks on them.
8) Bake in a preheated moderate oven for 10 to 15 minutes until golden.
9) Leave to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
10) Freeze the cookies uncovered until firm.
11) In a rigid container, pack the cookies, separating each layer with foil.
12) Seal the container, put a label and return to the freezer.
13) On a serving platter, place the cookies thaw at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
14) Make them warm in oven for few minutes, if desired.
15) Serve the cookies as snack.