Ian Mccaskill'S Aunty Annie'S Oaten Biscuits
|Self raising flour||100 Gram|
|Porridge oats/Medium oatmeal||100 Gram|
|Hard margarine||75 Gram|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the flour, salt and oatmeal.
3) Rub in the margarine and then add the sugar.
4) With the egg, bind the dough and divide the mixture into two.
5) On a floured board, roll out the dough and cut into biscuits with a cutter of 2 ½ inches.
6) On a greased baking tray, place the biscuits and bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till firm but not browned.
7) Serve the biscuits as and when preferred. These can be served warm or at room temperature and make an excellent tea/coffee accompaniment.