Potato Onion Biscuits
|Potato||4 Ounce, peeled cooked, mashed and cooled|
|Enriched self rising flour||7 1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Tablespoons Plus 1 1/2 Teaspoons)|
|Skim milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, softened|
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and mix together all ingredients except salt in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed to high and again beat for about 1 more minute.
5) Onto a non-stick baking sheet, lower the batter by heaping tablespoonsful, forming 6 biscuits.
6) Season each with salt and bake the biscuits for 12 to 15 minutes until they are golden brown.
7) Serve with coffee.