You can make KFC Buttermilk Biscuits just like they do.
Self rising flour
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), divided
10 Tablespoon (1/2 cup chilled and 2 tablespoon melted)
2 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Cream of tartar
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Cut butter into small cubes. .
3. In a bowl combine self rising flour, sugar and cream of tartar.
4. Add in the butter, and cut butter into the flour mixture or until it forms sand grained texture.
5. Stream in buttermilk, and stir buttermilk into the dough.
6. On floured surface place the dough shape into a round shape.
7. Using a rolling pin roll out dough to about 3/4 inch thick.
8. Using a biscuit cutter, cut out biscuits and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Brush tops of biscuits with the 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
10. Bake the biscuits for 12 to 15 minutes.
12. Remove from oven and allow to cool.