Caramel Biscuit Ring
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), firmly packed|
|Nuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Refrigerator biscuits||8 Ounce|
1. In an 8-inch circular baking dish, mix brown sugar, butter, water and cinnamon.
2. Cook on High for 1 minute.
3. When butter is melted, add nuts and mix well.
4. Divide the can of biscuits into ten equal parts.
5. Divide each part into quarters.
6. Put the biscuits in sugar mixture and coat each piece with sugar mixture.
7. Place the biscuits toward the edge of the baking dish to make space at the center for a custard cup or glass.
8. Cook on High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes.
9. Remove custard cup.
10. Raise shelf.
11. Brown for 5 minutes.
12. Separate each biscuit and serve warm.