Date 'N' Nut Biscuits
|Bread flour||500 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||15 Milliliter|
|Chopped dates||125 Milliliter|
|Chopped walnut meats||60 Milliliter (Or Pieces)|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3) Slice and mix shortening in the flour mixture.
4) Gradually pour in milk to make a soft dough.
5) Sprinkle dates and raisins and knead.
6) Roll the dough on floured surface.
7)With biscuit cutter, slice the dough.
8) In an ungreased baking sheet, arrange the dough and bake for 15-18 minutes.
9) Serve with a choice of dip.