Corn Biscuit Puffs
|Corn muffin mix||18 Ounce (Two 9 Ounce Each Pacakges)|
|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Lightly grease 30 large muffin-pan cups. Alternatively place foil in baking cups in pans.
3) In a large bowl, combine together the biscuit mixes and corn-muffin. Add the milk and eggs all at once. Stir the mixture well till it is evenly moist. Beat for about ½ minute. It is alright if the batter is somewhat lumpy.
4) Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin-pan cups.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or till the tops are golden.
6) Remove the preparation from the cups and place on wire racks. Allow to slightly cool.
7) Serve warm.