Tuna In Cheese Biscuit Baskets
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tuna||14 Ounce, flaked (Drained)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , diced|
|Pimiento||3 Tablespoon, diced|
|Biscuit mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at (425°F.).
2. In a pan melt butter over low heat and stir in flour.
3. Add milk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
4. Add tuna, eggs and pimiento and keep warm.
5. Into a bowl measure biscuit mix and stir in cheese.
6. Add milk and stir only enough to moisten biscuit mix.
7. Turn out on floured board and knead gently.
8. Pat out to a rectangle 8 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick and cut into 8 squares.
9. Grease cups of a large muffin pan.
10. Press each square down into greased muffin pan cups, covering sides and bottom.
11. Spoon in creamed tuna mixture and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
12. Serve with garnish as desired.