Buttermilk Honey Biscuits
|Bread flour||500 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||10 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||1 Milliliter|
|Liquid honey||60 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3) Cut and mix shortening with the flour mixture until a coarse dough is formed.
4) Pour buttermilk and drizzle honey until a soft dough is formed.
5) Roll the dough into a thick square.
6) With a floured biscuit cutter, cut the dough.
7) Bake for 15-18 minutes.
8) Serve hot or cold.