|Sea salt||1 Pinch|
|Mixed spice||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Sugar cane||1 Ounce|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Sieve the salt, flours and spice together. Rub in the butter and then mix the sugar well. Stir in enough milk to make a stiff dough.
3) On a floured board, thinly roll out the flour and with a large cutter, cut into biscuits.
4) With a fork, prick the biscuits all over and place them on a well-greased baking sheet.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or till the biscuits have turned brown. Cool on a wire rack.
6) Serve as preferred.