|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn meal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Warm water||4 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in the water and add 1 t honey.
3) Place the bowl in a warm place for 10 minutes.
4) Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
5) Cover the bowl with a lid and allow the dough to rise for an hour.
6) Knead the dough briefly and prepare round shaped flat cakes of 2" dimension.
7) Use an oiled baking sheet to arrange the flat cakes.
8) Place inside oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
9) Serve the biscuits as snacks with any choice of beverage.
Calories 356 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 374.3 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet