|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||3 Tablespoon, toasted|
1) For the Electric Mixer Method, cream butter in a bowl.
2) Beat in cheese and blend.
3) In a medium bowl mix flour, salt and spices.
4) Gently add to butter cheese mixture and blend smoothly.
5) For the Food Processor Method, begin with grating cheese using the appropriate blade.
6) Take out the content and set aside.
7) Cream butter with metal blade.
8) Add grated cheese to the blender.
9) In a medium bowl mix thoroughly flour, salt and spices.
10) Add to workbowl and blend.
11) Put the dough in the refrigerator for one hour.
12) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F (180°C).
13) Dust flour on a flat surface and roll the dough with a floured rolling pin.
14) Cut the biscuits with a cookie cutter or glass.
15) On a cookie sheet place biscuits and top with toasted sesame seeds.
16) Bake for 12 minutes.
17) Shift on wire racks to cool.
18) Store the content in an airtight container.
19) Enjoy as an evening snack with any hot beverage.